Edward- Elmhurst Heath is seeking two skilled Major Gift Managers to join our Foundations that support the Edward-Elmhurst Health system. One position will report to the Edward Foundation Executive Director and the other will report to the Elmhurst Foundation Executive Director. Each Major Gifts Manager is responsible for cultivating relationships with major donors and prospective major donors and generating philanthropic gifts for the Foundation and working closely with the Foundation Board of Trustees and appropriate committees as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and abilities required:
· Some prior experience with major gift fundraising
· Working knowledge of Blended Gifts; including planned giving options
· Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, with demonstrated ability to create, implement and monitor complex annual and special project fundraising plans
· Demonstrated capacity to develop and nurture relationships culminating in major gift fundraising success
· Energetic and persistent approach in implementing fundraising strategies
· Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
Education and/or Experience Preferred:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Capital/endowment campaign experience
· Advanced proficiency with Raiser’s Edge fundraising software
For consideration please visit www.eehealth.org/careers and apply to job# 19312 for the Edward Foundation or job# 19258 for the Elmhurst Hospital Foundation.
© WSPN 2009-2018