President & CEO
The role requires a dynamic relationship-builder with a demonstrated knowledge of DuPage County (or like communities) who can cultivate and grow critical partnerships for organizational growth, accompanied by leadership and communication skills that can inspire, support, and accelerate change across the region. Building upon the agency’s strong brand presence and financial stability, the President & CEO will be tasked with creating a new vision and strategy for the agency’s programs and services, ushering in its next chapter of excellence in the provision of homelessness services with vigor. The ideal candidate will be exceptionally knowledgeable in homeless services, a proven advocate of marginalized populations, and enthusiastically determined to end homelessness in DuPage County.
Specific requirements include:
· Unwavering commitment to the mission of DuPagePads and its core values, with a proven track record of managing the strategic, operational and financial aspects of an organization with a similar social services scope.
· A minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in leadership and management with a documented ability to develop successful teams and manage group dynamics. Significant experience hiring, mentoring and managing professional staff.
· Demonstrated leadership successes in advocacy, policy and coalition building, particularly among diverse and disadvantaged populations.
· Awareness of the operations and development of and collaboration with an effective nonprofit Board of Directors.
· Superior skills in written communications, public speaking, and media relations.
· Master’s Degree required. Strong preference for an MSW, MBA or other graduate degree in a related human services field.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. Relocation assistance negotiable.
DuPagePads is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
TO APPLY, PLEASE CLICK HERE: http://bit.ly/Pads-CEO
To assure confidential tracking of all applicants, no applications will be accepted via email. ALL INQUIRIES WILL BE HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
This search is being managed by Heather Eddy, President and CEO, and Megan DeVoe, Project Manager of KEES. Questions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KEES is a retained executive search and consulting firm that builds transformative teams and leaders. Founded in 2013 as an expansion of Alford Executive Search, KEES partners specifically with nonprofit organizations to provide an array of search, leadership, interim staffing and human resources support. For more information, please visit www.kees2success.com.
Founded in 1985, DuPagePads is the largest provider of interim and permanent housing, coupled with support services in order to help individuals work toward becoming self-sufficient. These vital support services enable the individuals we help to receive case management and life coaching, employment support such as job coaching, as well as engagement with employers—effectively stopping the cycle of homelessness. For more information, please visit https://dupagepads.org/.
© WSPN 2009-2018