Glen Ellyn Food Pantry Executive Director Position
The role of the executive director is to provide strategic direction for operations and fundraising efforts by working with staff, the Board of Directors, volunteers, donors and other community partners to ensure the Pantry is efficient and effective in pursuing its mission. This position reports to and is accountable to the Board of Directors.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Develop and execute a multi-faceted annual fundraising plan including, direct mail, social media, pantry-hosted fundraising events
· Maintain awareness of possible funding opportunities in the local community as a well as corporate and foundation opportunities.
· Cultivate Donor Relationships – Manage a portfolio of loyal and major donors, increasing engagement with plans for moves management
· Grant Management – source and draft grant proposals or provide direction to outside contractor to source and draft grant proposals
· Manage a portfolio of donors and community organizations
Marketing and Community Outreach
· Develop and execute marketing plan to increase awareness and encourage engagement with the Pantry across multiple channels.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with local partners in support of Pantry’s mission
· Develop an annual outreach plan with specific goals for relationship building, local presentations, new partnerships, etc.
Work with board members and board committees to advance strategic plan of the Glen Ellyn Food Pantry.
Provide support to staff across range of issues including planning and problem solving.
Our ideal candidate has an enthusiastic connection to the community, leadership and relationship management experience and a passion for human services. This is a part-time (approximately 30 hours weekly) position. Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© WSPN 2009-2018