Cornerstone Services, an agency helping people with disabilities to live and work in the community since 1969 is seeking a Fundraising and Events Manager to plan, organize and coordinate ongoing and new funding and special projects for the Development Department and agency as a whole. Join the organization declared the Best Non-Profit Employer in Will County in 2020 by readers of the Herald-News!
Job Title: Fundraising and Events Manager
Shift hours: FT—8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
Wage rate: $19.83 Status: Non-Exempt
Some of the specific functions include:
· Plan and coordinate all fundraising events including annual appeals, Champagne Luncheon, Strikes & Spares, Art Show, and Spring Raffle, including obtaining sponsorships both current and new.
· Develop new sponsorship opportunities for all annual events.
· Prepare plan of fundraising activities enlisting support of board, staff and volunteers in the implementation of fundraising initiatives.
· Work with social media to develop, implement and optimize campaigns that promote donor acquisition within social media community.
· Collaborate with the Coordinator of Public Relations on any needed marketing or PR materials and preparation of donor request letters.
· Ensure accuracy of donor database (Donor Perfect) including updating addresses and adding new entries as needed.
· Manage donor recognition program including phone calls to donors and donation recognition letters.
· Interact with families with regard to the use of specific donations.
· Coordinate and complete donor phone calls to ensure continued support.
· Plan and coordinate fund drives for any special projects.
· Other duties as assigned by the Vice President/ Chief Development Officer.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Relations, Communication, Marketing, or related field and fundraising experience. Excellent communication and computer skills required. Driving record and auto insurance in accordance with agency policy. A criminal background check and post offer drug screen required. EOE
You can view this position and learn more about the benefits of a career with Cornerstone at: https://www.cornerstoneservices.org/careers/
© WSPN 2009-2018