Tuesday, April 21, 2020
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
CHICAGO PUBLIC LIBRARY
Harold Washington Library Center,
400 South State Street, Chicago IL
Registration Now Open
- Keynote presentation by Marilyn Foster Kirk, CFRE on "Strategic Planning for Fundraising Capacity"
- Funder panel with representatives from the Chicago Community Trust, Bosch Community Fund and more
- 4 breakout sessions, including Jacki Davidoff on drama-free workplaces, Lauren Wright on reframing human services, and Forefront on strategic partnerships
Full conference is eligible for 5.5 GPC/CFRE continuing education hours
Program details available at this link.
- Full Conference = $115 early-bird/$150 after April 7 (includes continental breakfast and buffet lunch) Click here to register for the full conference
- Livestream only = $75 early-bird/$110 after April 7 (includes keynote, funder panel and two breakout sessions) Click here to register for the live stream only
This special event is sponsored by