Supervised by: Director of Development
Supervises: Fundraising volunteers and interns
Status: 40 hours a week, Full time, exempt
Summary of position:
The Manager of Special Events and Annual Giving splits his/her time between (1) planning, executing, and evaluating events (currently two major annual events) to engage donors and increase WH’s prospect pool, and (2) planning and executing an annual individual giving program, including engaging, cultivating, renewing and securing donations from individuals.
Fundraising Events (Approximately 80% of time)
Serve as primary staff member coordinating the Ball (fall), the Walk (spring), and all other donor fundraising and/or cultivation/stewardship events planned for the year.
Annual Giving Program (Approximately 20% of time):
· With other department staff, participate in department reviews; utilize feedback to inform future planning.
· Develop and monitor the Special Event and Annual Giving sections of the Development budget.
· Onboard and manage event volunteers, including staff.
· Create, manage and update timelines in Project Management platform.
· Create and maintain event and annual giving procedural documentation.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
At Wellness House, we are always looking for smart, dedicated experts who believe in a psychosocial approach. A career with Wellness House is a chance to make difference in the lives of those impacted by cancer with your unique experience and talents.
For safety reasons and to protect all who enter Wellness House, we adhere to health facility protocols and require that our staff are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and wear masks within our facility.
Wellness House is an EOE.
Salary Range: $60,000 - $64,000
Interested individuals should forward cover letter and resume to HR@wellnesshouse.org
© WSPN 2009-2018